Meet my roomies (aka, my new Russian baby sister and German mother)! Here are 3 facts about each of them:
1) Loves the opera and classical music (and also American music, haha).
2) Has never seen the ocean before (which we will change tomorrow)!
3) Is afraid of any creature that flies.
1) Loves to go surfing.
2) Has an Australian accent when she speaks English.
3) Drove here all the way from Germany, which means we have a car and our lives are 10x easier!!!
As of today, we can officially call our flat a home, because as Natasha says, “A home is not a home until it has food in it.” We made our first meal together, and they have been the best for flipping my homesickness around. Tomorrow, we go to the beach!