Saint Emilion

Not far from Bordeaux in the middle of wine country, there is a quaint little town called Saint Emilion. It’s surrounded by vineyards, so it’s a really great place to do wine tasting tours, (and do a bit of exercise, because the streets are all very steep). 90% of the stores there are wine shops. The other 10% sell wine-related things and ice cream (so basically, I was thrilled today). Here are some photos from our day trip:

DSC_0028 DSC_0041 DSC_0045 DSC_0051 DSC_0071 DSC_0081 DSC_0084 DSC_0087

One thought on “Saint Emilion

  1. I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It’s a very
    easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often.
    Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Exceptional work!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s